The Reincarnation Tower is back! Here’s our guide on how to build a winning team and clear every floor of the Dislyte Reincarnation Tower.
Dislyte’s Reincarnation Tower event is back! This time, it features Mateo as a guaranteed Esper projection. Read on for our guide on how to clear every floor of Mateo’s Reincarnation Tower event for some in-game items.
Dislyte Reincarnation Tower guide
Here’s how to clear every floor in Dislyte's Reincarnation Tower:
- 1st Floor: Select three rare Espers to clear this floor.
- 2nd Floor: Get an epic Esper or rare Esper duplicates and fuse them into a higher tier.
- 3rd Floor: Get more epic or rare Espers and fuse duplicates into a higher tier.
- 4th Floor: Continue getting and fusing duplicates while prioritizing epic Espers.
- 5th Floor: Continue getting and fusing duplicates while prioritizing epic Espers.
- 6th Floor: Select Mateo to join your team.
- 7th Floor: Continue getting and fusing duplicate Espers while prioritizing legendary Espers.
- 8th Floor: Continue getting useful Espers and fusing duplicates of your most useful epic or legendary Espers.
- 9th Floor: Keep fusing epic or legendary Espers and choose relevant Espers moving forward.
- 10th Floor: Sell any Espers that you’re not using on your team.
- 11th Floor: Keep fusing epic or legendary Espers and prioritize legendary Espers moving forward.
- 12th Floor: Continue choosing relevant legendary Espers and fusing duplicates of them.
- 13th Floor: Prioritize getting duplicates of legendary Espers that are already on your team.
- 14th Floor: Select legendary Espers that are already on your team and fuse them.
- 15th Floor: Continue choosing and fusing duplicates of legendary Espers while adjusting your team for the elemental advantage.
- 16th Floor: Continue choosing and fusing duplicates of legendary Espers while adjusting your team to clear the tower.
How to build a Dislyte Reincarnation Tower team
To build a good Dislyte Reincarnation Tower team, select a few Espers on the first floor. Next, select a few Epic espers that appear starting on the second floor. Choose Mateo as the guaranteed legendary esper on the sixth floor.
Between floors six to 16, upgrade your team by fusing duplicate epic and legendary Espers. Two of the same Espers automatically fuse into one of a higher tier, with the third tier as the maximum.
Additionally, don't be afraid to sell any rare, epic, or legendary Espers that are not useful. Then, prioritize upgrading legendary Espers over epic ones so you have a full team of strong legendary Espers by floor 16.
Below are the Mateo’s Reincarnation Tower Esper refresh probabilities:
- 1st Floor: Legendary 0%, Epic 0%, Rare 100%
- 2nd Floor: Legendary 0%, Epic 15%, Rare 85%
- 3rd Floor: Legendary 0%, Epic 20%, Rare 80%
- 4th Floor: Legendary 0%, Epic 25%, Rare 75%
- 5th Floor: Legendary 0%, Epic 30%, Rare 70%
- 6th Floor: Legendary 1%, Epic 35%, Rare 64%
- 7th Floor: Legendary 2%, Epic 40%, Rare 58%
- 8th Floor: Legendary 3%, Epic 45%, Rare 52%
- 9th Floor: Legendary 4%, Epic 50%, Rare 46%
- 10th Floor: Legendary 5%, Epic 52%, Rare 43%
- 11th Floor: Legendary 6%, Epic 54%, Rare 40%
- 12th Floor: Legendary 8%, Epic 56%, Rare 36%
- 13th Floor: Legendary 10%, Epic 58%, Rare 32%
- 14th Floor: Legendary 12%, Epic 60%, Rare 28%
- 15th Floor: Legendary 14%, Epic 60%, Rare 26%
- 16th Floor: Legendary 16%, Epic 60%, Rare 24%
How to clear the Reincarnation Tower
Here are some more tips for clearing the Reincarnation Tower:
- Wind Espers are strong against Flow Espers.
- Flow Espers are strong against Inferno Espers.
- Inferno Espers are strong against Wind Espers.
- Shimmer Espers are neutral against other Espers.
- Refresh the enemy’s formation if it’s too difficult.
- Refreshing the Esper pool costs two Wave Fragments.
- Fuse duplicate Espers as you clear more floors.
- Sell rare or epic Espers that are not in use.
- Invest in support, controller, and fighter Espers so you have a well-rounded team.
- Prioritize fusing duplicate epic or legendary Espers who are already on your team.
- Prioritize upgrading legendary Espers over epic ones in the late game so you have a full team of strong legendary Espers by floor 16.
After clearing the tower for the first time, you can prioritize doing the event missions. These involve clearing certain floors with particular Espers, upgrading Mateo, and clearing the tower a certain number of times.
Don’t forget to visit the in-game shop to use your Reincarnation Points. Some available items include Gold Records, Wind Records, Starimon, Experimon, Abilimon, and MemoChips.
That's all for now. Stay tuned on esports.gg for more guides, news, and updates!