Not sure if you can run Street Fighter 6? Let this benchmark tool do the work for you.
It's not often that a publisher pre-releases a benchmark tool for a new game launch. It's just another sign that Capcom is going all-in with the release of Street Fighter 6. Released today, the Street Fighter 6 benchmark tool for PC gives potential buyers a chance to see if their rig is ready to go.
Here's the steps for using the launcher and what all those fun numbers mean.
How to use the Street Fighter 6 benchmark tool
The Street Fighter 6 benchmark tool is a 15 GB download that will stress test your PC based on the game's maximum settings. Pushing the software and hardware to its limit, the tool will preemptively let you know what kind of performance to expect from the full version. Click here for the benchmark tool download. After that, follow these steps:
- Click the "Download Benchmark Tool" button to start downloading the file.
- Extract the downloaded file to the location of your choice.
- Open "setup.exe" located among the extracted files.
- Once installation is complete, launch the "StreetFighter 6 Benchmark" app on the desktop.
- Select "START" on the title screen to start measuring performance.
- Game, audio, language, and graphics settings are adjustable in the benchmark.
- Turn on "Loop" in the Game settings to repeat the demo on a loop.
After the test completes you will be given a score showing how well your system handles Street Fighter 6.
Can play the game with ease
Can play the game without any problems
Settings adjustment recommended
Settings adjustment required
Cannot operate the game
The max recommended settings for Street Fighter 6 tops out with the RTX 2070 series. However, given that this is a fighting game and you need every frame you can get, don't leave anything up to chance. Perhaps this is a good time to upgrade that rig and squeeze out as many pixels as possible before the release of Street Fighter 6 this Friday.
Stay tuned to esports.gg for esports news and updates.